Your Email
Your Password

You can apply for a Name Change if...

1. You have lived in Clark County, Nevada for at least 6 weeks before you file the Petition and you plan to live in Clark County, Nevada after the Petition is filed.

2. You are at least 18 years old.

3. You have not been convicted of a felony. (If you have been convicted of a felony, you should consult an attorney to see what steps should be taken to ask the Court to change your name.)

4. You are not changing your name to avoid creditors or to defraud someone.

Information above copied from Clark County Family Law Self Help Center and are the Nevada Revised Statues for why your allowed a Name Change.


Document Only

Add another family member (Adult) 

(Self Filing) 

(You will need to take 

care of the filing and 

publishing cost.)









$20.00 ea.

$40.00 ex. For each Child 




We also offer  *Full Service where we do all the work for you:

Full Service Fees:

Add another family member (Adult)

(Includes Court, Runner & Publishing Fees)


$20.00 ea.


$40.00 ex. For each Child

The Notice of Petition must be published in a newspaper of general circulation in Clark County one time per week for three weeks in a row. We use Nevada Legal News.

You will need to order Certified copies of your Court Order ($10.00 ea.) if you want to change your Drivers License, Social Security Card and or Birth Certificate.

* Full Service includes: Filing with the Court, Sending to Publisher etc. You only need to sign and leave the rest to us.

If your Judge decides you need to appear you can call us to arrange a date for you to be seen by the Judge.

Don't be concerned by the fact that you will go in front of a Judge. This is a fast simple task. You are there to ask the court to grant your case. The judge will ask you a few simple questions regarding the case... mostly just to confirm your statements.

You should have your documents ready to help you answer those questions. This all typically takes only 10 to 15 minutes then you file your documents with the clerk and you are all done.(It is rare to be asked to appear on a joint petition for divorce or a name change without children.)

Beware of false promises. No service has the power to keep the Judge from asking you to show in court.

NOTE: If you believe that the publication of the Notice of Petition will put your safety at risk, you may ask the Court to allow you to proceed without the publication.

Katie wrote: "Thanks Diana. You were a big help in getting Tony's name changed when he turned 18" 

[ homepage ] [ payments ] [ contact ] [ terms and conditions ] [ Members Login ] [ Employee Login ]

Database and Website Powered by unu2